Sleep
Sleep, sleep,
Come my way.
Let me sleep,
So I can start a new day.
Sleep, sleep,
I take my pill.
My mind won't sleep,
Too active with chills.
Sleep, sleep,
Show me how.
What's that, sleep,
How now brown cow?
Sleep, sleep,
My brain is delirious.
Stop playing tricks, sleep,
You're making me furious.
Come my way.
Let me sleep,
So I can start a new day.
Sleep, sleep,
I take my pill.
My mind won't sleep,
Too active with chills.
Sleep, sleep,
Show me how.
What's that, sleep,
How now brown cow?
Sleep, sleep,
My brain is delirious.
Stop playing tricks, sleep,
You're making me furious.
Leigh Ladd
1 -This Poem is about sleep, someone who wrote this poem had problem with sleep. Poem show us how people can get crazy and furious without sleep
2- Poem is releate to me becaus I had mild insomnia for about 1-2 months I would lie in bed and not be able to sleep for 5 hours and would only fall asleeep around 5-6am ....
When I try to sleep I have nightmare ,when I wake up I can't go to sleep again.
When I try to sleep I have nightmare ,when I wake up I can't go to sleep again.


No comments:
Post a Comment